Call for Appointment
9:00 am - 6:30 pm (7 days)
Drop in Open House
Rental supply company located in Monroe, Washington
Reserving your supplies for your event:
1. Determine the date, time and location of your event.
2. Select the items and quantities from the website and email me or you're welcome to make an appointment to view the inventory or stop by our open house Thursdays.
3. E-mail me or call to see if your supplies are available for your event
4. Once confirmed, you can fill out a rental contract or I can e-mail you a copy of the contract/quote for you to sign and return to me by...
--Scan signed contract and e-mail: email@example.com
--Fax the signed contract to me at 360-217-8722
--Mail it: SBL Rentals: 14532 169th Dr SE Suite 130, Monroe, WA 98272
5. *WA State sales tax applies
6. I will need a deposit of 50% of the total (or an agreed upon amount) to reserve your supplies for your event.
-PayPal. Click on "Paypal" button on my contract page and enter amount or I can email the PayPal invoice (you don't need a PayPal account to do that)
-Mail a check (checks accepted prior to 14 days before pickup day)
-Pay cash in person
-Call me with credit card information
7. Once I have both your signed contract and your deposit, your supplies are reserved for your event. Remaining balance and any changes are due 14 days before your event.
8. I do allow for revisions up until 14 days before before your event
Picking up your supplies:
1. Arrange to pick up your supplies
--Pickup is on Thursday or Friday before your event
--Delivery/pickup is available as arranged well in advance for a delivery/pickup fee.
2. Any revisions and the balance due 14 days before event.
3. Linen items will be delivered clean and neatly folded, but if you wish them steamed or ironed, the fee is an extra $2 per linen for pressed linens.
4. It is your responsibility to receive and check the accuracy of your order. If you find that anything is missing or not in working order, you need to contact us as soon as possible before your event so that we can make it right.
5. You will receive a list of your supplies so you and your helpers know what needs to be returned. You or your representative will be required to sign acknowledging receipt of your order. All items come in storage containers labeled with labels for easy pack up after your event and transportation.
Returning your supplies:
1. Supplies need to be returned by Monday to Monroe by 6:30pm
--Linens must be free of excess debris; dishware must be scraped and if facilities allows please rinse off food. All items must be returned back into the totes or glass racks with all packaging materials they arrived in.
--Missing or damaged items incur a replacement fee which must be paid in full at the time of return
2. If someone else will be returning the equipment, I need to know their contact information on the contract. Please let your helpers know what supplies need to be returned to Sweet Buffet Lady on or before Monday to avoid late charges.
3. If you enjoyed our service, please let someone else know and leave us a review on Wedding Wire, Yelp, Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013. Sweet Buffet Lady Rentals. All rights reserved.