~By Appointment Only
Call, text or email to make an appointment
to view rentals in shop, or email
me a list for a quote.
M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 2:00pm
Rental supply company located in Monroe, Washington
Reserving your supplies for your event:
1. Determine the date, time and location of your event.
2. Select the items and quantities from the website and email me a list or you're welcome to make an appointment to view the inventory in the shop.
3. E-mail me an inquiry to see if your supplies are available for your event to email@example.com
4. Once confirmed, I can e-mail you a copy of the contract & quote for you to sign and return to me by...
--Scan signed contract and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
--Fax the signed contract to me at 360-217-8722
--Mail it: SBL Rentals: 14532 169th Dr SE Suite 130, Monroe, WA 98272
5. *WA State sales tax applies
6. I will need a deposit of 50% (a non-refundable deposit) of the total & contract to reserve your supplies for your event.
-Click on "Square" button on my contract page and enter amount or I can email the Square invoice
-Paypal to email@example.com
-Mail a check (checks accepted prior to 14 days before pickup day)
-Call me with credit card information
-Venmo - SBL_Rentals
7. Once I have both your signed contract and your deposit, your supplies are reserved for your event. Remaining balance and any changes are due 14 days before your event.
8. I do allow for revisions up until 14 days before before your event
Picking up your supplies:
1. Arrange to pick up your supplies 9:00am - 6:00pm
--Pickup can be as early as Thursday before your event. Return by Monday.
--Delivery/pickup is available as arranged well in advance for a delivery/pickup fee.
2. Any revisions and the balance due 14 days before event.
3. Linen items will be washed and neatly folded, but if you wish you can add pressing for an additional fee of $5.00 each linen.
4. It is your responsibility to receive and check the accuracy of your order. If you find that anything is missing or not in working order, you need to contact us as soon as possible before your event so that we can make it right.
5. You will receive a list of your supplies so you and your helpers know what needs to be returned. You or your representative will be required to sign acknowledging receipt of your order. All items come in storage containers labeled with labels for easy pack up after your event and transportation.
Returning your supplies:
1. Supplies need to be returned before 6:00pm on Monday
--Linens must be free of excess debris; dishware must be scraped and if facilities allows please rinse off food. All items must be returned back into the totes or glass racks with all packaging materials they arrived in.
--Missing or damaged items incur a replacement fee which must be paid in full at the time of return
2. If someone else will be returning the equipment, I need to know their contact information on the contract. Please let your helpers know what supplies need to be returned to Sweet Buffet Lady on or before Monday to avoid late charges.
3. If you enjoyed our service, please let someone else know and leave us a review.